Everyone reacts to stress and traumatic experiences differently. While some have reactions that can be seen as normal responses to life events, others may experience signs or symptoms of more serious conditions.
Mental health and substance misuse conditions can affect anyone; you are not alone
. The Military Health System has many resources available to help those who need it.
If you or someone you know needs support now, call or text 988 or chat at 988Lifeline.org
. 988 connects you with a trained crisis counselor who can help.
Naval Health Clinic Lemoore Mental Health Services
Our facility offers the following mental health services for Active Duty Members:
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Acute follow-ups from mental health related emergency department visits or inpatient care.
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Individual therapies
- Group psychotherapy
- Substance abuse services
- Limited duty reports
- Mental Health Separation Physicals
- Suitability Screenings
- VA Transitions Coordination
- Medical board reports and addendums
- Temporary Duty Retirement List (TDRL) periodic physical evaluations
- Involuntary Command Referral for diagnosis and treatment
- Department of the Navy Central Adjudication Facility (DONCAF) evaluations
- Referrals for Conditions Not Amounting to a Disability (CND)
To receive a mental health referral, please see your Primary Care Provider. If you have been seen in the emergency department for a mental health crisis, please call (559-998-4474) or come into our clinic as soon as possible for an acute visit. *Note: Non Active-Duty beneficiaries do NOT require a referral to access tele-mental health resources and can call Health Net at 1-844-866-9378.
On Base Resources:
- Fleet and Family Services (619)592-6107
- Chaplains (559)998-4617
- NAS Lemoore Flight Line Resiliency Center (FLRC) (Operation Side) Providing Sailors and Marines on the flight line Chaplain support, Licensed Counselors and classes. 353B Reeves Blvd., Lemoore, CA, United States, California Phone: (559) 998-2092
- Tulare & Kings County WarmLine (24/7) Call (877) 306-2413
- DBH COVID-19 Warm Line Call (559) 600-9276 Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM
- Teen Line Text “TEEN” to 839863 between 6PM- 9PM to receive person teen – to – teen education and support.
- The California Peer-Run Warm Line (24/7) Call 1(855)845-7415.
What TRICARE Covers
TRICARE covers medically and psychologically necessary mental health and substance use care. This includes both inpatient and outpatient care.
Getting Mental Health Care
See a Complete List of Covered Services
Mental Health Initiatives to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
Mental Health will continue to provide outpatient services, observing social distancing and COVID-19 screening procedures to ensure safety.
Outpatient Mental Health:
This clinic has transitioned to mostly telehealth, meaning care is provided telephonically for all low acuity and stable outpatients. Patients can be brought in by exception for urgent care situations.
** The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy, and Naval Health Clinic Lemoore of the linked web sites, or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation sites, the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy and Naval Health Clinic Lemoore does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. These links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Department of Defense web site.
Updated: April 25, 2023