Mission of the IG Hotline
The mission of the IG Hotline is to provide a method to receive and investigate allegations of significant fraud, waste, abuse and/or mismanagement. Military and civilian personnel are required to report suspected wrongdoing to their chain of command. This is the preferred mechanism as it reinforces the primacy of the chain of command and allows problems to be addressed at the lowest level. The IG Hotline provides an alternative to the chain of command when a complainant reasonably fears reprisal or believes that the chain of command has been unresponsive.
Proper Use of the IG Hotline
Those who willfully and knowingly file false allegations are subject to prosecution and/or administrative action. Some issues should not be addressed via the IG Hotline as they may be more appropriately handled by other organizational entities (Human Resources Staff, Equal Opportunity Advisor - as applicable). Those complainants actively pursuing issues via alternative means (i.e. EEO complaints, personnel grievance, etc.) should not utilize the IG Hotline to address the same issues. Complainants should not submit simultaneous allegations to multiple IG Hotlines (Regional, Department of the Navy (DON), Department of Defense (DOD), etc.) Anyone may file a hotline complaint. You may remain anonymous but we will not be able to contact you for more information. You may request confidentiality, and we will make every effort to prevent disclosure of your identity, but we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
Matters Appropriate for Hotline Complaints (which would be investigated at the command level):
How to file a local IG Hotline Complaint:
- Abuse of title or position
- Bribes/Kickbacks/Acceptance of Gratuities
- Conflicts of Interests
- Ethics Violations
- False Official Statements/Claims
- Gifts (improper receipt or giving)
- Improper Referral for Mental Health Evaluations
- Mismanagement/Organization Oversight (significant Cases)
- Misuse of Official Time, Government Property, Position and Public Office
- Political Activities
- Purchase Card Abuse
- Reprisal (Military Whistleblower Protection)
- Safety/Public Health (Substantial/Specific)
- Systemic Problems
- Time and Attendance (Significant Violations)
- Travel Card Abuse
- Travel Fraud (TDY and TAD)
1. Verbally - Call the Hotline recording at 1(877) 862-0252 and leave a message.
2. Electronic Mail - Send an e-mail to: NavyNHLemooreIGHotline@mail.mil.
This method does not protect your anonymity. By using this method it does not protect your anonymity. Additionally by using this method you acknowledge that your privacy is not guaranteed because your complaint has not been encrypted. If you are not comfortable submitting your complaint via e-mail, you may mail your complaint to us at the below address.
3. U.S. Mail - Mail to Naval Health Clinic Lemoore IG Hotline Form or your complaint to:
Naval Health Clinic Lemoore
ATTN: MEDIG Program Coordinator
937 Franklin Ave.
Lemoore, CA 93245