Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the Naval Health Clinic Lemoore main clinic
walk-in contraceptive clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
The clinic is open Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., with patient check in occurring from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Contraception Counseling
- Implants (i.e., Nexplanon)
- IUDs (Mirena, Kyleena, Paragard)
- Emergency Contraception
- Rings (Annovera, NuvaRing)
- Depo-Provera injections
- Vasectomy preoperative evaluations (NEW!)
- Education on menstrual suppression, which may assist active-duty service members before deploying
- Education on natural family planning
- Access to testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
How it Works
This is a first-come, first-serve clinic for beneficiaries ages 16 and older. All patients may be expected to provide a urine sample for a pregnancy test. Please check in at the OB/GYN Front Desk starting at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday mornings.
What are your options (coming soon)
Consider your birth control options
Emergency contraception options
Patient decision tool: what birth control may be right for you?
Updated: August 22, 2023